The provision of Company Secretarial Services is handled by professionally qualified Chartered Secretaries who are well experienced on the job.
Our sister company Lennap Services Limited is available to give advice and assistance on existing and new business incorporation or secretarial matters, among others
- Acting as company secretary and registrar
- Attending to the requirements of the Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 as regard secretarial matters
- Arranging and attending board and members' general meetings and preparing and submitting relevant minutes
- Advising on Security and Exchange Commission and The Stock Exchange operations
- Completing company statutory books and registers and keeping them in custody including the company seal.
for more information click here