SENIOR CONSULTANT RISK MANAGEMENT AND COMPLIANCE
About the position
- Handling of Accounting services, business strategies, and risk mitigation
- Work closely with departments to facilitate the implementation of the firm’s risk management framework.
- Work with risk owners and managers, collaboratively, to develop risk mitigation responses in line with the agreed levels of risk tolerance.
- Observe and review the risk management policies and procedures, methodology, frameworks, and tools for relevance, and suggest amendments necessary.
- BSc or its equivalent in Management or Social Sciences.
- Risk management certification.
- Minimum 4 years of risk management experience in a consulting firm
- Good understanding of enterprise risk management strategies, techniques and reporting applications.
- Risk management experience, including an understanding of risk management frameworks and internal control structures.
- In-depth knowledge of internal control processes and procedures
- Corporate governance
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Great sense of responsibility, accountability, and dependability.
- Integrity and ethical standards.
Interested candidates should forward their resume to HR@pkf-ng.com within two weeks of this publication, stating the position applied for as the subject of the mail. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via e-mail.